Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow spam and Mega Package!

It snowed again last night, so I couldn't resist spamming you all with more snow pictures.

This is how it looked this morning in the alley behind our house.

The picnic table at work.

With the sun shining on the snow it looked beautiful!


When we got home from work there was a mega package waiting for me! It was send by Katie from I Smell Sheep as I won their Marjorie Liu giveaway.

Just look at all the books!!! *drools*
And they're all signed too!

And there was even more: Candy (marvel candy and body parts candy), Chocolate/Peppermint Coffee, a magic Marvel towel and A glow-in-the-dark sword.

And Brains!!

For those who worry: They're just bogus brains, not actual brains.

And best of all:

Katie also send me a new friend!
This is Olivia and she's the cutest and prettiest pig I've ever met.

A big thank you to Katie, Amber and Richard!
You're awesome!!

8 comments:

Katie Dalton said...

Brains! mmm good! lol So glad you like all the fun stuff. :) Enjoy!! xoxox

Demented Wench said...

What a wonderful package. The books and brains are fantastic but a new friend is a treasure indeed. :)

Jerry and Ben said...

Enjoyed reading the blog and hello to Sullivan. If you like, you're invited to visit our bear blog:

http://www.themanyadventuresofjerryandben.blogspot.com/

Best wishes.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Oh, my goodness! Those brains look delicious! =D I guess you and Olivia had a nice time sharing them and discussing zombie novels?

Hammie Hamster said...

That's a great package! The brains look a little scary? Did you or C. eat them yet? The snow pictures are nice!

Marlowe said...

One of the blogs that Mom and I read has an Olivia Pig who lives with them. She is very high maintenance. Is your new friend?

Sullivan McPig said...

We didn't eat the brains as they're plastic as far as I can tell, but I think that's realy cool as that means I can keep them as decoration!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Plastic?!?! What a waste . . . ;-)