Saturday, December 11, 2010

Party Time


I looked at the advent calendar yesterday and saw that it was the 10th of December already!

That meant:

We had an Award Party from work!

There were lots of people at the party and there was a stage with big Oscar statues.

A Marilyn Monroe impersonator gave a performance.

There were speeches and they gave away awards and i-phones. I think our team deserved an award too, but we didn't get one!

I met Shaun at the party!
He came by to see if his cousin Frank was at the party, but we didn't see Frank.

And here I am with my owner.
We had a great evening. There was food, drinks, music to dance to and fun collegues. This was the first party from work that I went to, but I think I'll be going again next year.

10 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh how fun!! Don't worry about not getting a prize - I posted you something fun yesterday!! (not the haiku book, i've not drawn a name out for that yet)

Carolyn Crane said...

I love this photos! What fun!! Sullivan, you and your owner are looking very cute together.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Wow, that's a big party! You and your owner look like you're having fun :) Thanks for sharing.

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks! We had tons of fun.
@Beanie: Oh!! I'll keep an eye out. I myself still have to get all the Christmas post ready O_0

Beanie Mouse said...

Good!!! They were handing them out free in the street a couple of weeks ago, so I grabbed one specially for you!!

Audrey said...

LOVE your advent calendar! Did you make it? That's a great photo with you and your owner :)

SusiSunshine said...

Ohhhhhhhhh....looks like so much fun.

Hammie Hamster said...

What a wonderful advent calender! And that party looks great!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Beanie: Oh, sounds exciting.
@Audrey &Hammie: thanks. My owner and her OtherHalf made it together.

Laura Bickle said...

The party looks like a lot of fun! Lovely Advent calendar. :-)