Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Pig, Christmas and a Birthday


Saturday we went to the Amazing Oriental Warehouse and I saw this really cool pig filled with candy!

This Friday we got a Christmas Tree. doesn't it look beautiful?!

My favourite ornament.

There's a whole family of small Santas living under the tree!

Today we took a trip by car to go to a birthdayparty. I love travelling, there's always so much to see.

At the party I got this giant lollipop! I think it's strawberry flavoured, but I haven't tasted it yet.

7 comments:

Buttons the Bear said...

Sullivan,
I like your pig ornament. Those bookcases are filling up. They look nice.

Katie Dalton said...

How fun! Love the pig ornaments :)

Demented Wench said...

Nice Christmas tree and pig ornament. :)

Jerry and Ben said...

Sullivan, your Christmas tree looks great! The pig ornament is really nice too!

Hammie Hamster said...

You must be so happy that you are back home in your old home in time for celebrating Christmas there! I'll make a post about our decorations soon (I hope!). Just a few busy but very gezellige days at school and then two weeks holiday!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!

Marlowe said...

I think it would take a very long time to eat that lolly!