Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Present


There was a package for me from Beanie today!
Enc. Book? That means there's a book inside!

Doesn't it look awesome?
And going by the coverblurb, the story sounds just like my kind of story as well!

Thanks Beanie!!
Can't wait to read it.

On the subject of presents and cards and such:
I myself am very late this year due to moving, postal strikes and redecorating and stuff, so to those who're thinking I'm forgetting them:
Don't fear! I'm going to be sending New Year's cards and such.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like travelling too. I've never met a furry pig before.
Birthday Bear

Demented Wench said...

It does look awesome. :)

Beanie Mouse said...

I had a feeling you'd like that one!!! I had a quick peek and it seems a good story, too! And I'm quite happy extending Christmas into January for you to catch up with the world!!!

Audrey said...

James Patterson is on my "to read" list. Wish I had more time :(
Looks like a great book!

Sullivan McPig said...

Me furry? You obviously have never met my friend Chief Hairy Pig.

Hammie Hamster said...

Hmm, sitting underneath the Christmas tree, drinking hot chocolate, reading a new book... Nice thing to look forward to :-)!