Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmassy Stuff, Hippo and a Book


Yesterday we went to a birthday and there was a whole Christmas village! I explored it a bit ofcourse.

There were lots of animals, like this sheep.

Small houses that were all lit up.

Even a church!
Very beautiful!

Playing around with a Christmas light decoration.

Today at work my owner bought us something to drink and it had a hippo on it. I'm thinking this is why my owner wanted that particular drink, but she denies it.

When we got home there was a package waiting for me. It contained this book that I won over at vvB32 Reads.
Thanks Velvet and Pauline! Me and Voodoo Bride look forward to reading it.

6 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

oh how fun! thanks for the pics!!

Katie Dalton said...

Sheep! Awesome! :)

Let me know how that book is, looks interesting.

Demented Wench said...

You're right, your owner wanted that drink because of the hippo. ;)

Hammie Hamster said...

I love to watch those little Chirstmas villages! We have a lot of decorations but we don't have little Chistmas homes... Is that new that they have a hippo on the Fristi packages? G. says that she had never noticed that before? Even if the children of her group at school have Fristi for the break sometimes...

Sullivan McPig said...

I think it's because we often have foreign fristi packages in the food-machine at work.

Marlowe said...

I like the lighted church!