Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Cake and a Walk


My owner baked a Bundt Cake for Christmas yesterday!

We got to eat it with powdered sugar and cranberry jam that my owner's OtherHalf made himself. It was delicious!


In the afternoon we went for a walk and we took lots of pictures:



















In the evening we ate lots of yummie food and we watched movies: Reindeer Games and Die Hard II, both very cool Christmas movies. We had a great day and I hope all of you had a great Christmas as well!

6 comments:

vvb32 reads said...

great to see a snippet of sullivan's xmas! our evening was rainy and spent indoors in front of a fireplace also with yummy food.

Hammie Hamster said...

Nice pictures of the snow and the ice! We are going to watch Muppets Chirstmas Carol this afternoon! We recorded it yesterday. G. says I must see the Muppet Christmas Carol so now I'm very curious!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Awesome. This cake looks amazing.

Katie Dalton said...

beautiful pictures of a snowy Christmas. :) Save me a piece of bundt cake. nom nom

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!
@Hammie: I love the Muppets Christmas Carol!
@Katie: too late, it's all gone!

Marlowe said...

I think that your pictures of the water and the ice are pretty.