Friday, March 6, 2009

Got nominated to make an albumcover

Eve nominated me to make an album cover using these rules:

1) Go to Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.
2) Go to the website on Quotation Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.
3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.
4) Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.
5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text


Now I think I might not have followed rule 2 as it was meant to be, but as I only saw one quote on the page I just took a random month and year at the page of past quotes and took a random quote there.
Anyway, here is my result:


1 comment:

Eve Noir said...

Love it! Very cool & funny. Thanks so much for participating. ^_^