Saturday, March 7, 2009

Closed shop and Games!

Yesterday evening I went to the dvd rental shop with my owner's OH. We past this closed shop next to the dvd rental shop and as we liked the combination of the blue and red light we took some pictures.





Today there was a games convention and my owner and I helped out selling games.
As you can see in the picture we sold Cockroach Soup among others.
My favourite game was Munchkin Koethulhu (Munchkin Cthulhu it's called in the english version I think.)


There was also a Warhammer 40K tournament. My owner's OH was taking part in the tournament so we paid him a visit.

This pretty game is called Pachisi and is an old Indian game.
There were very nice people who demonstrated this game to people who wanted to learn how to play it.



After the game convention we went out to dinner with all the people who helped out at the convention and we got Tiramisu and ice cream as dessert.

Tomorrow the games convention will continue and we again will help out with selling games.

3 comments:

Demented Wench said...

Always with the food and the ice cream. Evil pig!

Eve Noir said...

Looks like fun. And I really like the combination of the red & blue lights too. Have a good time tomorrow as well!

Sullivan McPig said...

I just love ice cream! And we had a very good time today.