Monday, March 23, 2009

Award, Spring and a picture for Marie


I'm feeling very proud today because I got a Passionate Blogger Award from Eve

Isn't it cool!
Thanks Eve.

Well, spring is here and that means bye bye Snowdrops...
They're only blooming for a short time in late winter unfortunately.
But it being spring means that soon there'll be Lady's Smock and other pretty spring flowers.

And now a picture especially for Marie:

Meet Ellie!
Ellie is another one of my housemates and she's shy, but really nice. In the evening, just before bedtime, Ellie always joins us to listen to Gavin's stories.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Awwwwwww Ellie is too adorable!! And I should mention that Ellie is the name of one of my best friend's in RL. :) And Ellie, if you ever have any wanderlust, you are more than welcome to come and visit ;) (Sullivan, of course you are welcome too!) lol

Sullivan McPig said...

I think my owner will only let me travel to Canada if she is going there too. But thank you for the kind offer. :-)

Eve Noir said...

Glad you like the award, you deserve it! ^_^

Spring keeps teasing us...it's almost April & still very chilly. Every once in a while we'll have a nice day & then back to the cold. I swear this has felt like the longest winter ever!

Ellie is adorable. You have some really cute housemates!!!