Saturday, May 2, 2009

Zombie Chicken Award!

I got a really cool award from Eve:
the Zombie Chicken Award!
Thank you Eve, I feel honoured!

This is what the zombie Chicken Award is all about:

The Zombie Chicken
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the Zombie Chicken, excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

So..... now to chose who to give the award to.
Or maybe I won't, because the thought of Zombie Chickens coming after me is kind of cool!
Well, better not risk it, my owner might decide she doesn't want to take pictures anymore if there's a flock of Zombie Chickens getting in the way.

So I pass this Award on to:

He's been offline for a bit, but I know he'll be back soon and prove to be worthy of this award.

Two really sweet elephants who keep in touch with each other through their blog.

And I want to add that I give all three the freedom to chose not to pass on the award as I wouldn't want any of them come to harm by avenging Zombie Chickens.

3 comments:

Laura Jayne said...

Wow... thank you Sullivan... our first award... we are excited. :) Martha

Eve Noir said...

Yay, glad you liked it! You definitely deserve it!!!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Martha: You deserve it in my opinion
@Eve: Thanks :-)