Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tall Balloonman, Ladybug and Chocolate

Today I finally got my little something for Beanie in the post and after our visit to the postoffice we went grocery shopping. At the grocerystore I saw this tall balloonman! He was advertising something to make your muscles loose and relaxed from what I understood, but I don't think I'd want to be that tall!

When we got home again there were lots of ladybugs in the shrub next to our house, so we took this picture for Hammie and G.

At the store my owner bought me a box of Kinder Surprise! I love those as you have both something yummie to eat and a toy! I shared them with Voodoo Bride.

These are the toys that were in the eggs: a lion with a magnifier, Julius Ceasar from the comicbook series 'Asterix' and a llama which can spit water according to the paper that came with it.

5 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Wow! What a nice picture of the ladybug! Thank you very much! We also like the surprise eggs. Perhaps G. can make a photo of her collection of funny gifts of the eggs we had... Can we take the ladybug picture to put it on the lieveheersbeestjes blog? Under the label: "voor mij gemaakt"??? That would be nice!

Sullivan McPig said...

Sure! we did take the picture for you afterall

The Queen of Clearance said...

Oh my god!!! They use to have toys in these chocolate balls from disney! they were my favorite....but stupid people were eating the toys and choking on then so they got rid of them! I miss them, and it excites me that you have something similar to them where you live!

Beanie Mouse said...

Squeak!! I shall watch my mail box carefully! And Andrea gets me those Kinder eggs sometimes too, and I also have a squirting Llama!!

permanentcloud said...

i have one of those little voodoo dolls too! :) i got mine at a store called Spencers in the mall...

and i love the wacky waving inflatable arm tubeman! i get so excited whenever i see one! :)