Monday, April 27, 2015

Books and Courgette

I've been a bit tired, so not been doing anything really exciting.
Still there are some fun things to mention!


I received Godsquad for review.
It sounds like a really fun book, and I also got two buttons!


I got the third book of the Deadland Saga by Rachel Aukes.
This is one of the best zombie series I ever read. I'm very happy I now have all three books to hug and pet and reread as often as I want.


The courgette grew really fast, and were getting to big for the small pot they were in.


So they got replanted today to give them more room to grow.


2 comments:

Aurian said...

You are becoming quite the farmer Sullivan1

Bob T Bear (esq) said...

I compliment yu on yor payshuntce! Mummy plants things but then can't be botherd to plant dem on or pik dem owt!