Monday, July 16, 2012

At the Berlin Zoo

After we saw the hippos we explored the Berlin zoo a bit more.
First we saw a rhino's butt.

Tapir butt....
What's with these rude animals?

At least this camel wasn't mooning us.



Not sure what this one was doing, but he seemed to be having fun.

Next we went to see the bears, but they weren't in a mood to show themselves. If you look real close you might just see the butt of a polar bear off in the distance.

The other bears didn't even show me their butt, they just hid somewhere. But I did see this cool bear statue.

And this sign.
Hmmm... 9684 kilometer to the Los Angeles Zoo. I don't think I can walk that far.

Relatives!!!

I was very happy to run into relatives in the zoo. They were very much enjoying themselves.

And finally we saw buffalo.



The Berlin Zoo is a fun zoo, but there's a lot of rude animals I must say.

7 comments:

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

But at least they didn't fart at you. That would have been super-rude!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Lol the camel pics are cute! Thanks for sharing your photos!

Demented Wench said...

At least the camel didn't spit at you and the chimps didn't fling poo at you...

The chimps didn't fling poo at you did the? O.o

Sullivan McPig said...

They didn't, but it wouldn't have surprised me ;-)

Beanie Mouse said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I can't wait to tell Bob T Bear about this!!!

Laura Bickle said...

You have very ferocious relatives, Sullivan! You never told me that you were descended from a line of fearsome warrior-pigs!

Jerry and Ben said...

Buffalo!!!! They are from where we live!!!!