Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Renovation and a Mysterious Package


Tonight I braved the paint to see how things are getting along. My owner's workroom is coming along nicely and this is where the purple ended up. For those familiar with it: it's the colour of the wrappings of Milka Chocolate and therefor the room is now renamed to the Milka room.

Most of the other rooms still need lots of work though.

But luckily we got the tools to get the job done.
(Although I'm so not going to handle that scary machine myself)

And just look at what was delivered at the house today: a package from a Games Company. The weird thing was that we didn't order anything and the name on the package was that of one of our friends. I do not think she would order a package to be send to our house, especially as we're so busy to get it liveable again at the moment. Strange....

The package contained a game, but no note or anything to explain why it was send. I never heard of the game either. I wonder if we'll find out what this is about.....

5 comments:

Demented Wench said...

I love the purple walls of the Milka room. What a fun room to work in. :)

Katie Dalton said...

what is the game? odd it came without a note...but free stuff is always cool! :)

Sullivan McPig said...

@Demented Wench: it's so cool! My owner is very happy with it.
@Katie: We got no clue! Our friend doesn't know it as well.

Glory said...

Uhmm...i didnt think a blue or lught blue wall?

Sullivan McPig said...

I will take a picture by daylight, then you can see it's very purple indeed.