Monday, November 17, 2014

Dummie, Hammie and Hippos


Yesterday I went to the movies with Hammie!
We went to see Dummie de Mummie (Dummy the Mummy).


While we were waiting for the movie to start, Hammie gave me and my owner a present.


Hippo paperclips!


Then we found a good place to sit to see the movie.
It was a fun movie about a boy who finds a mummy who has come to life, and they become friends.


After the movie we lunched together.
There were pepernoten and schuimpjes, which are special Sinterklaas candy.


In the afternoon my owner and I went to a dinner party, but the picture we took of the delicious dessert didn't turn out right.



When we got home I tried out the hippo paperclips of course!


It was a really fun day!



2 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

It was a great day! Glad you and C. like the little hippos! We loved them the minute we saw them:-).

miki said...

^^ i'm glad you had a great time and the little hippo are cute ( never saw paperclip in animal form before)