Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm Online Again!!

We've got internet again!
I've been very busy helping my owner and her otherHalf with moving house and I must confess we forgot to take pictures most of the time, but here's an update:

While packing we sometimes found fun things, like these cool umbrella thingies.

When moving day came, me and the other animals hid in a bag so we wouldn't get packed in a box or get lost in other scary ways and we were carried safely to the temporary home by my owner.

A view on the street outside.

Moving day was both hot and wet. It rained really hard, but still it was around 30 degrees Celsius.

We stripped our (old) home from carpet and stuff. It looks really weird to see our home so empty.

It was really hot all last week and this week, so we made lots of trips to the store to make sure we had enough to drink. On one of those trips I saw this cool Yeti!

And lastly a picture of our temporary hang out spot in the temporary house.

10 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Welcome back! It's good to see everyone looking well. =)

vvb32 reads said...

yay for yeti's. and who is that orange creature in the last pic?

Marlowe said...

I'm glad that you made it to your new home safely!

Buttons the Bear said...

So glad you didn't get lost in a box. I think your plants will like that window.

Will said...

Hooray! Glad you're back and that the move went smoothly. You stuffies seem to be settling into your temporary hang out spot. And those umbrella things are way cool. Good find!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!
@vvB: That's Schmorg, the chocolate monster.

Demented Wench said...

I'm glad to see you survived the moving. :)

Hammie Hamster said...

Very happy to see you all again!

Emmi Jade said...

Greetings there, Sullivan! I think it's been a good while since we last interacted, so I'm stopping by to let you know I'm still in the blogging neighborhood. It may seem odd that I'm going by a different name now, but I was ready for a change and think it suits me a lot better.

Congratulations on the move and having your Internet back! There's nothing quite like knowing you can get right back to blogging, wouldn't you agree? :)

Sullivan McPig said...

Hi Emmi Jade! Glad to hear from you again.