Friday, May 28, 2010

Pigs, a Cool Package and Clouds


When I got home today there was lots of cool mail waiting. First there was a new Cross Stitch magazine for my owner, but her friend Jan, who sends the magazine over to us also included these felt stickers. Aren't they cool?
Thanks Jan!

There was also a package addressed to my owner, but I stayed close as you never know.

And it's a good thing I did as it turned out it was for me after all! It was the prize I won at a contest over at Wicked Jungle. I had asked them to put my owner's name on the package as I didn't know if we had to sign for the package and some mailmen think pigs can't sign. Look at all the goodies I won:

There's lots of bookmarks and other small cards all promoting books and a button too! I haven't heard of a lot of these books, so I'll be checking them out for sure, especially 'Silver Zombie' sounds promising.

There were also a couple of larger, postcard-sized promo cards, including of 'Embers', a book which I love and of 'Dark Oracle' a book that I'm impatiently waiting for as I ordered it at my local bookstore. And on the left you can see a signed sneak peek booklet of 'Forged of Shadows' by Jessa Slade. I will definately be reading the sneak peek to see what it's about.

And last, but certainly not least, there was also a book: 'Nightwalker' by Jocelynn Drake

As you can understand I'm very happy with my prize!

And lastly a cloud picture, because... Well, I don't need a reason to post cloud spam I think.

2 comments:

Demented Wench said...

I like the pig stickers, they're cute. :)

Marlowe said...

You get the best mail ever!