Thursday, June 22, 2017

FairyLoot!

I discovered FairyLoot a while ago.

FairyLoot is a monthly book subscription box that focuses on Young Adult fantasy literature. In every single one of their monthly boxes, you will receive a brand new Young Adult fantasy novel, 5-6 exclusive bookish goodies related to the theme of the box and other items sourced directly from the author.

The fun is that you only find out what's in the box when you receive it.

I thought that sounded so cool I had to give it a try. First I tried to sign up to their Myth and Monsters themed box, but I was too late.

Then I saw the announcement of the June box with the theme Elementals. I had a pretty good idea what the book in that box would be, so I signed up right away.
(I will confess that I asked the author if I was right about my hunch when I met her in Berlin, and she told me I was!)


Yesterday the box arrived!


Oh, purple packaging.


I dove in to find my goodies!


And look at all the awesomeness!


Finally I can start on Roar!
There was a signed bookplate in the box as well.


A closer look at the smaller goodies.
I totally love the potion sticky notes!


And lastly an artistic candle picture.


I think this FairyLoot box is really cool!
You can bet I'll be ordering the box again when there's a theme I like.

2 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Oooooooooohhh!!! I might have to investigate this!!

miki said...

this book sound fabulous ( and even greater that it was a book you wanted) the sticky note are really cute for sure