Saturday, December 17, 2016

A New Friend and Yummy Food

Last weekend we went to Kampen for a birthday dinner.


I made a new friend there:
Candy the pug.


Candy is a very friendly pug and we had lots of fun together.


I got to eat clams.
They were very yummy.


Candy tried one as well.


I wasn't so sure about the next course even though my owner said it was venison.


Mushrooms! That's more like it.


Candy liked the French fries the best.


But that's not a French fry!


Candy gave the pencil to her owner who used the pencil to draw pictures of us.


Next we got to select dessert.


Candy picked a mug full of ice cream with whipped cream on top.


I got chocolate ice cream with vanilla sauce. Yum!


Kampen at night!


It was a really fun evening with very yummy food!



1 comment:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Looks like you and Candy had fun!! Ice cream looks yummy!