Monday, February 23, 2015

Presents and a Walk


Friday we had family coming over for dinner and they brought presents.
I got a chocolate bunny.


My owner got a shirt with iguanas on it.
It's a magical shirt I'm told: when the sun shines the iguanas turn green. We will have to test that this summer of course.

It was a fun evening.



On Sunday I got a visit from my friend Witje.


We went for a walk to Garnwerd.




It was sunny at first, but after a while it became clouded and windy.


So when we got to Garnwerd we ordered hot chocolate to get warm again.
Witje treated us to a really yummy dinner as well.


Here Witje is trying my fish eye lens.

We had a great time.

4 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

Haha, dit hadden we nog niet gezien toen we op Instagram vroegen of je naar Garnwerd was gewandeld :-)!

Hammie Hamster said...

Oh ja, we zijn héél erg benieuwd naar C.'s nieuwe t-shirt in de zon!!!

Jerry and Ben said...

Nice photos with the sun and clouds! We still have some snow here.

miki said...

early easter treat^^
the pictures arereally great i'm glad you had a good time