Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me!

I know: I've not been posting for a long time again.
But I've been feeling a little bit under the weather and stayed indoors mostly.


My owner did knit a hat for official occasions for me. Isn't it cool?!


And today it was my birthday!
(And also the birthday of my owner)


I got a new multi-colored festive hat when my owner and I went shopping this morning. And there were birthday garlands for us when we got home!


This one wasn't knitted by my owner, but I think I will have to get her to try to knit a multi-colored hat as well.


I already received a present from Melliane last week.
This might look like a book for Voodoo Bride, but the cover is deceptive. This is a really fun and cool read!

Thanks Melliane!


And look at the other books I got!
I'm very curious about them all. And my owner tells me there might be even more presents soon.

I love birthdays!


5 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Sullivan!!!! Our card will be a little late.

L fox said...

Happy birthday Sullivan. Hope you get a chance to sit down with a good book.

Buttons the Bear said...

Happy Birthday Sullivan!!!! Hoped you had a great day today! Also, glad you are feeling better now. It is hard to be under the weather.

Aurian said...

Happy Birthday Sullivan! I hope we will have a great time later today, exploring your city's bookshops and having fun!

Sullivan McPig said...

Thanks everyone!