Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Party Time!


So why this crappy video of me dancing?

Because I've been blogging for four years today!!!

I know I've been a little less diligent about posting this last year, but I'm still enjoying blogging and telling you about my adventures when I have them.

2013 will bring at least two foreign trips if all goes well and I promise to let my owner work on her skills in making videos of me.


So time to get the Chocolate Minty drink and toast to many more years of travelling and blogging!

A big thank you to all those animals and people who have been following me and commented on my posts. I appreciate you all!

And to show a bit of that appreciation:
I'll send a card pack to one of you (picked at random) who comments on this post before January 18th.


5 comments:

Jeffe Kennedy said...

LOVE the dance! Happy blog anniversary!

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

Congratulations Sullivan!! Great dancing!

Hammie Hamster said...

Congratulations Sullivan (and C. :-)! ) we really enjoy reading your posts and we are very happy that we became blogfriends! It's very nice that we live so close to Groningen so we can meet for real from time to time! Big hug from Hammie and G. and Harr

Aurian said...

Happy Blogoversary Sullivan! I enjoy reading about your adventures, and admiring the pictures. I wish you a great new blog year! And perhaps I get to meet you on one of those adventures abroad?

Jerry and Ben said...

Your dancing skills are amazing Sullivan! We hope that you do more videos, or enter one of those TV dance contests!