Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Book Spam

The little bit of snow that fell on Sunday was already gone the next day. But it is still freezing and there might be snow this weekend. I'm hoping there will indeed be enough to build Snowpigs like someone suggested ;-)

And because there's not much else to do I'm going to spam you with books:

These books arrived today.
They're a late birthday present to me and my owner from my owner's OtherHalf. They had to be ordered and the mail from the UK to here can be slow at times.


And here's a teaser from my current (zombie) read:

Benny's breath caught in his throat as he saw the figure emerge from the doorway in a slow, uncertain gait, his legs moving stiffly, his hands out and reaching for Tom. It was Grandpa Houser.
(page 23, Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry)