Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Card and Zombie Raccoons

When I got home today there was mail waiting for me and my owner!

It turned out to be this beautiful card from Geertje van der Zijpp which was send to us as a 'thank you' gift for sending in a story to her website about our love for the hippo painting from my last post. As you can imagine we're very happy with it.

There was also a package in the mail and it contained this book: Zombie Raccoons and Killer Bunnies!
I had seen this book on Fantasy &SciFi Lovin' News &Reviews and even entered a give-away to try to win it, but when I didn't win I luckily could convince my owner to order it for me. Guess what book I'll be reviewing soon on my other blog.

3 comments:

Hammie Hamster said...

What a nice card! What a strange book, we're curious! We'll read your review when it's ready!

The Queen of Clearance said...

lol. that book looks like fun. :) I think you should be getting another package soon...hint hint :)

permanentcloud said...

i am VERY excited to see your review of this book! where do you find this stuff?!