Thursday, March 10, 2016

Unexpected Zombies and a Long Awaited Book

There were two books in my mail today!


Beanie sent me a zombie book with cool illustrations by Chris Riddel, and my copy of Kerry Schafer's book Dead Before Dying finally arrived as well!

(I've been waiting for over a month for Dead Before Dying. The Mailmen must have been interested in it and kept a copy for themselves, because I had to ask for a second copy to be send.)


Here's a picture of one of the illustration in the zombie book. I'm eager to start on this.

Thanks, Beanie!

4 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh! I didn't know that zombie book had cool illustrations in it!! Hope it's a good read....

Demented Wench said...

I had a mailman who used to look through my catalogs, but he never kept them. The books look very cool, I hope you enjoy them. :)

Jerry and Ben said...

That bird on the last page is beary nice!

Aurian said...

Yeah for new books!