Sunday, October 11, 2015

Cool Mail and a Medal


This week we received mail from Hammie.
He sent a beautiful pig card and a button of the Bremer Street Musicians. How cool!


And we received mail from Beanie as well!
Beanie send us the next book in the cool Cirque du Freak series, AND a signed copy of Zom-B Fugitive!


And it's signed to me!


Today my owner participated in 'De 4 Mijl van Groningen'.
The 4 Mile of Groningen is a really huge running event that's held every year in Groningen. She got this medal as a reward for making it to the finish. I think I'm allowed to be proud of this medal as well, because I'm the one who told her it's important to learn how to run away from zombies.



2 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

The newest season of The Walking Dead started her on Sunday, and it was so BEARY good! We can't wait for next Sunday's episode.

Hammie Hamster said...

Congratulations on the 4 mijl! Running away from zombies is a very important thing! I'm glad you told her that she needed to learn that because there always seem to be a lot of zombies around at your place! :-)