Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm still Alive and Bookish Mail

I'm still around, just bored out of my mind.
My owner seems to think that a week in Rome should be enough to keep me happy for a long time, but I want to do something fun more often than once a year!

We do have a cool trip planned in October, but that's a long way away so I hope to bug my owner in doing something fun sooner.

Anyway,
We did receive cool mail from Melliane:


She sent us a book and some cool swag.
I especially like the zombie sticker. The book looks like a cool read for Voodoo Bride.

Thanks Melliane!

3 comments:

Melliane said...

it's a pleasure, I hope you'll like it!

Aurian said...

Awesome book, I have that one on my wishlist. Again, too expensive just yet. I hope you enjoy the stories by my favourite authors! You are always welcome to visit me in Utrecht :)

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

I agree!! I think it would be more fun to have a bunch of smaller adventures at regular intervals than these BIG adventures that happen only rarely!