Thursday, May 2, 2013

More Royalty, a Book and Bludbunnies


Even though the abdication was two days ago even more royal Wuppies showed up today. We now house six of them! It seems the Wuppies who missed the abdication this Tuesday hope to get a glipse of our new king and queen when they visit Groningen later this month.


Today we received lots of cool mail:


There was a signed copy of Allegiance Sworn by Kylie Griffin and bookmarks for Voodoo Bride. I won the book for her over at The Qwillery. Voodoo Bride had this book on her wishlist, so she's very happy with it.

Thanks Kylie and Qwill!


I received very cool mail from Delilah S. Dawson.
I joined the Bludbunny Brigade which is made up out of people who love Delilah's books and want to help her to introduce the books to other people. As a welcome present Delilah send a magnet with a Bludbunny drawing on it and some cool bookplates. (a Bludbunny is a sort of vampirebunny. They're in Delilah's book Wicked As They Come, which is a really cool Steampunk/Paranormal Romance. Wicked As She Wants, Delilah's second full novel set in Sang, the world where the Bludbunnies live, released this Tuesday. We're impatiently waiting for our copy to be delivered.)


My bookplate had a Bludpig on it!
Isn't that cool?!


Here I am with my Bludbunny Brigade sash, ready to spread the word about Bludbunnies.

Thanks Delilah!


3 comments:

Jerry and Ben said...

We agree with your fans, you are our favorite pig Sullivan!

Aurian said...

What a great mail day for you! But I won't be reading those blood bunnies books, I really hate the covers, and it is overall to creepy for my tastes. That sash does become you Sullivan :)

Sullivan McPig said...

@Jerry & Ben: thanks :-)
@Aurian: the first book is so good!