Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts. I like reading Audrey's blog as she often has beautiful and/or funny pictures there and runs across some weird and beautiful blogs and shops.

As part of the tagging I got 8 questions I have to answer and I have to come up with 8 questions for other bloggers (8 according to the rules, but I will be bending the rules as usual I think).

Here are Audrey's questions and my answers:

1) What's your favorite song?
Hmmm... I think at the moment that would be:
There's a Zombie on your Lawn by Laura Shigihara
(Click here to listen to it and watch the cool videoclip filled with zombies)

2) If you were a flower - what would you be.
I'd be hogweed I think

3) Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
Winter!
But only when there's snow, I hate wet winters without snow.

4) Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
You can see in the above picture what I collect: Books!

5) Do you have a hobby?
I have so many things I love doing: travelling, blogging, reading books (especially zombie books), watching horror movies, playing computer games, etc...

6) If you could go anywhere for a winter vacation, where would it be?
Sweden or Norway I think.
I've heard it's very beautiful there in winter.

7) What color is your purse?
I don't have a purse, but my travel case is purple

8) What is your favorite TV channel?
Discovery Channel.
I love watching Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs and Dogwhisperer.



So now for my 8 questions:
1 - Have you ever encountered something scary?
2 - What is your favourite book?
3 - What is your favourite movie?
4 - Name your favourite candy
5 - If you were famous what would you want to be famous for?
6 - What would you grab first in a case of a zombie outbreak?
7 - Zombies or Unicorns? Why?
8 - If they made a movie of your life, what would you want it to be called?


And now for me bending the rules:
I'm tagging all my followers to pick one question and answer it in the comments. If however you want to answer all of them: consider yourself tagged to make a post at your own blog.






4 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Well, I've already answered #7, and now I'm torn between #6 and #8 . . . Oh, I guess I'll just answer both! =P

#6: In case of a zombie outbreak, I'd grab my grandfather's baby armalite and as much ammo as I can find. (Is this too much of a cliche?)

#8: If anyone ever makes a movie about my life, I hope it is called Cheddar and Apples! =P I hope that's not too weird . . .

PS--Dirty Jobs is my favourite show! =D I have a huge crush on Mike Rowe. <3 Do you also watch him, or is your host Peter Schmeichel?

Sullivan McPig said...

Cliche or not, it's a wise choice.
And I like the title you picked, I'd be curious about a movie with that title.
As for Dirty Jobs: There's only one real Dirty Jobs in my opinion and that's the one with Mike Rowe!!!

Katie Dalton said...

question 7- Zombies. :) cause Zombieland Rocked! Double tap baby! lol

Hammie Hamster said...

Number 4: Very dark chocolate!