Sunday, December 6, 2015

More Sinterklaas


We received a surprise present from Sinterklaas last Wednesday.
He sneakily managed to put it in our shoes when we weren't looking.


And on Thursday he delivered goodies for us at work.


And then on Friday Sinterklaas dropped by for a visit!
He talked to some of the people who he thought had been good this year.


And he talked to me!!
I almost fainted again.


My owner bought me a marzipan piggy to calm me down from all the excitement.


Yesterday it was Sinterklaas Eve, and there were even more presents!

I got two zombie books, 2 games, a cool candle, a little tree, and a chocolate letter.


I wasn't the only one to get a cool candle and a little tree, so I played around with all of the candles and tress of course.







It was an awesome week, but now Sinterklaas has gone back to Spain. I hope to see him again next year.

Thanks, Sinterklaas!!

No comments: