Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Trip to the May Fair

Today we finally did something fun!
We visited the May Fair.

We played some games where you could win tokens to buy plush animals. I wanted the Angry Birds pig, but we didn't win enough tokens to get him.

We also went on this rollercoaster.

The token we got for the rollercoaster had a mouse on it!

Next up was the Octopus!
I love this ride.

And isn't this a cool looking octopus!?

We saw a skeleton in a blood lake at the Spooky House.
(Somehow I look more like a ghost than the skeleton does.)

Another skull.

And the Spooky House had an Orc!

I love going to the fair.
It was a really fun outing.


6 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

That is an excellent octopus! =D

Jeffe Kennedy said...

I wanna ride the Octopus!

Jerry and Ben said...

What a fun fair! We like the little Eiffel Tower in the first picture. We never rode the Octopus, but Papa did when he was a little boy; it looks like a fun ride!

Beanie Mouse said...

MAGIC MOUSE??!! I didn't know I was magic!!! What fun!

Raquel said...

Nice pictures for a wonderful day :)
Kisses

Hammie Hamster said...

We'll be going to Groningen tomorow so perhaps we'll see the fair too :-)