Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lots of Books

My owner's OtherHalf had to travel to Amsterdam for an expo and because we couldn't come with him he bought us a bookish present. Shiver is about werewolves and I've heard many good things about it, so I'm looking forward to reading it.

Today a huge package was delivered.
I tried to see who it was from, but I couldn't figure it out. Time to open it.

There was a bag inside that was from the RT Booklovers Convention. Hmmm... I was starting to suspect who the sender of this package could be.

Look at all the goodies that were inside the bag!
Lots of books, trading cards and other fun stuff!

And the little piggy confirmed my suspicions!
This amazing package was send to me by my friends Laura and Sparky. They collected all these goodies for me at the convention.

Laura and Sparky:
Thanks! You are awesome. *hugs*

4 comments:

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

wow!! that is such an awesome box of books from the convention!! enjoy!!

Laura Bickle said...

Yay! I'm so glad it got there! And some of the goodies are also from Jeffe Kennedy and Marcella Burnard. We missed you, and really wish you could have been there with us!

Sullivan McPig said...

@Laura: maybe one day we'll be able to come over there.
And thank you to all three of you for such an awesome package!

Beanie Mouse said...

Oh wow!! What an amazing box of goodies!!!