It's a lovely picture of the Sacré Coeur in Paris as Beanie knows I love to go to Paris one day. Thank you, Beanie! It's a beautiful card!
Me and my owner got send bookmarks by Carolyn Crane. Carolyn did mix something up though, I think. My owner is the sidekick here, not me. But as Carolyn is such a great author and person I will not bug her too much about her mistake ;-)
Thanks you, Carolyn!!
Carolyn's second book 'Double Cross' has it's official release day today btw! Me and my owner are still waiting for our copy to arrive at our local bookstore, but be sure to check your local bookstore to see if they got the book! And Carolyn: congrats on the release!
And lastly a picture of clouds and buildings to post something besides mail :-p
Today my owner bought me a bottle of Snapple at the Amazing Oriental Warehouse. we had heard about Snapple but never seen it in stores before and I must say I thought it would be an apple/orange mix drink, but it turned out that there were lots of flavours.
I got Kuddling Kiwi Strawberry as that one sounded delicious. It turned out to taste mostly like grapefruit weirldy enough, but it was an ok drink.
On the inside of the bottlecap there was a message. How cool!
* In defence of the braincapacity of the ostrich I have to say: they do have big eyes!!
* picture taken by my owner's OtherHalf at the Zoo in Emmen.
As I was told today was the last dry day of the week we went for a walk after work and I spotted this mushroom. It made a nice seat.
When we got home I saw these violets growing in the alley behind our house. I wonder if they're supposed to grow there or if they escaped from the garden behind the fence where they were standing next to.
I've been tagged by Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts. I like reading Audrey's blog as she often has beautiful and/or funny pictures there and runs across some weird and beautiful blogs and shops.
As part of the tagging I got 8 questions I have to answer and I have to come up with 8 questions for other bloggers (8 according to the rules, but I will be bending the rules as usual I think).
Here are Audrey's questions and my answers:
1) What's your favorite song? Hmmm... I think at the moment that would be: There's a Zombie on your Lawn by Laura Shigihara (Click here to listen to it and watch the cool videoclip filled with zombies)
2) If you were a flower - what would you be. I'd be hogweed I think
3) Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring? Winter! But only when there's snow, I hate wet winters without snow.
4) Do you collect anything? If so, what is it? You can see in the above picture what I collect: Books!
5) Do you have a hobby? I have so many things I love doing: travelling, blogging, reading books (especially zombie books), watching horror movies, playing computer games, etc...
6) If you could go anywhere for a winter vacation, where would it be? Sweden or Norway I think. I've heard it's very beautiful there in winter.
7) What color is your purse? I don't have a purse, but my travel case is purple
8) What is your favorite TV channel? Discovery Channel. I love watching Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs and Dogwhisperer.
So now for my 8 questions: 1 - Have you ever encountered something scary? 2 - What is your favourite book? 3 - What is your favourite movie? 4 - Name your favourite candy 5 - If you were famous what would you want to be famous for? 6 - What would you grab first in a case of a zombie outbreak? 7 - Zombies or Unicorns? Why? 8 - If they made a movie of your life, what would you want it to be called?
And now for me bending the rules: I'm tagging all my followers to pick one question and answer it in the comments. If however you want to answer all of them: consider yourself tagged to make a post at your own blog.
I'm part of a large family of pigs.
We all live with my owner in Groningen, the Netherlands.
I travel a lot with my owner and I post stories and pictures of my life and travels on my blog. I also have a blog where I post book reviews.